Certificate in CFA ESG Investing
The CFA Institute Certificate in CFA ESG Investing offers candidates both empirical application and specialized information in the quickly developing field of ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) investing — a chance to both expedite progress and demonstrate goals.
The Certificate in CFA ESG Investing is owned, administered, and awarded globally by CFA Institute having previously been developed and awarded by CFA Society UK.
- Over 30 hours of detailed videos
- Detailed explaination to end of chapter question
- Doubts clearing
Certificate in ESG Investing Topic Area Weights
|Introduction to ESG||4-8%|
|The ESG Market||4-8%|
|Engagement and Stewardship||6-10%|
|ESG Analysis, Valuation, and Integration||20-32%|
|ESG Integrated Portfolio Construction and Management||8-14%|
|Investment Mandates, Portfolio Analytics, and Client Reporting||4–8%|
Exam consists of 100 questions in total, split between the following question types:
- Standard multiple choice questions
- Item set questions. Item sets consist of a vignette followed by 4-6 multiple choice questions which can be answered based on the information provided in the vignette.
- Exam Timing is 2 hours 20 min (Total 140 min)
- Exam Adminstered
- - In Person Test Centers
- (Check available Test Center on https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/programs/esg-investing)
- - Online proctoring is available, depending on local regulations and system capability
- (Check availability https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/programs/esg-investing)
Who Should Register?
This certificate is designed for investment professional who want to learn more about how to analyze and integrate material ESG factors into their day-to-day roles.
It is best suited for anyone working in front or back offices and adjacent roles — including sales and distribution, wealth management, product development, financial advice, consulting, risk — as well as anyone looking to improve their understanding of ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) issues.
Exam Fees and Scheduling
- Exam Registration Fees - USD 675
- After registering, candidates will have up to one full year to schedule exam with Prometric.
- Candidates will be able to schedule an Exam after 2 working days from receiving your Exam registration confirmation.
Why Ace Finstructor
Every instructor is a MBA, has cleared all levels of CFA & FRM with 10 Years of teaching experience.
We limit the number of enrollments in our batches to ensure that individual attention is not diluted.
Unique conceptual shortcuts & review quizzes to enable faster recall & better speed on the exam day.