The Financial Risk Manager (FRM®Exam Part I & FRM® Exam Part II) is the certification recognized among financial risk professionals worldwide, with more than 80,000 Certified FRMs in 90 countries across the globe.
Financial risk management is one of the hottest skill sets to have in the financial services industry today that offers excellent visibility and outstanding earnings potential. The profession has seen considerable growth over the past 15 years fueled by the complexity of financial products, increased regulation and recent notable failures.
Like other careers in finance, having an advanced degree and certification helps to increase your career potential in financial risk management. FRM Certified Candidates have positions such as Chief Risk Officer, Senior Risk Analyst, Head of Operational Risk, and Director, Investment Risk Management, to name a few. If you are in financial risk management, or considering a career in it, then earning your FRM is the next natural step.
The exam covers all the key areas of risk and the questions are presented in the context of real-world situations that a candidate might face. So, explore our website to learn more and register for the certification recognized by financial risk professionals worldwide.
Benefits of FRM®Exam Part I & FRM® Exam Part II Certification
- You will be recognized across the globe as a leader in financial risk management
- You will be more desirable to executive recruiters and hiring managers since they are now seeking FRM Certified candidates for senior risk management jobs more than ever before
- The FRM professional certification differentiates you from your peers
- Studying the broad concepts underlying risk management in today's dynamic market environment will give you a holistic view and appreciation for the role risk management plays in an enterprise
- Provides you with the feeling of personal achievement and the satisfaction of conquering an exam developed by the best risk management practitioners in the world
- Objectively benchmarks your knowledge of the major strategic disciplines of financial risk management:
- Market Risk
- Credit Risk
- Operational Risk
- Risk Management in Investment Management
- Allows you to join an elite group of more than 40,000 Certified FRMs across the globe with the only risk management certification recognized worldwide
- Expands your personal and professional opportunities within the world of finance
- Provides you with the ability to network with some of the world's leading financial risk management professionals
EXAM FOCUS - FRM Part I
The FRM ® Exam Part I is a practice-oriented examination. Its questions are derived from a combination of theory, as set forth in the readings, and real-world work experience. Candidates are expected to understand risk management concepts and approaches and how they would apply to a risk manager's day-to-day activities.
The FRM ® Exam Part I will cover the following topics:
- Financial Markets and Products
- Foundations of Risk Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Valuation and Risk Models
EXAM FOCUS - FRM Part II
The FRM ® Exam Part II is a practice-oriented examination. Its questions are derived from a combination of theory, as set forth in the readings, and real-world work experience. Candidates are expected to understand risk management concepts and approaches and how they would apply to a risk manager's day-to-day activities.
The FRM ® Exam Part II will cover the following topics:
- Market Risk Measurement and Management
- Credit Risk Measurement and Management
- Operational and Integrated Risk Management
- Risk Management and Investment Management
- Current Issues in Financial Market